Exceptional Amenities at our Palo Alto Hotel
Dinah’s Garden Hotel has been imaginatively designed to create an environment that is both relaxing and productive. We have chosen amenities like feather-soft beds outfitted with high-quality cotton sheets and La Naturel bath amenities to sooth the body and spirit. At every step we keep the environment in mind, and we are California Green Certified.
Need to keep up with business during your stay? Dinah’s rooms and suites are equipped with the technology needed to keep you well connected. We are connected to the City of Palo Alto's Fiber Optic lines for our internet so we can offer complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access (averaging 100 Mb/s) to all our guests. Wi-Fi access is property wide, including poolside, which gives you a change of scenery as you complete projects or keep up with your email while taking advantage of our Poolside Restaurant .
Coffee or tea made with our in-room coffee makers gets you started in the mornings, along with your choice of newspapers in the lobby or delivered to your doorstep upon request. Stop by our lobby on weekdays from 6:00-8:00am for a complimentary piece of fruit and fresh brewed coffee. If you prefer a made-to-order breakfast try our Poolside Restaurant through room service or at the casual restaurant poolside.
THE SEA by Alexander's Steakhouse, a much anticipated high-end seafood restaurant, is located next door to us. For more information please go to www.theseausa.com.
- Two on-site restaurants and room service
- Complimentary HSIA and Wi-Fi access (up to 1 Gigabit burstable)
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary electric car charging station
- Complimentary use of our business and fitness centers
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Refrigerators with honor bar
- Cable programming including news, sports, international channels, and HBO
- In-room coffee makers, iron, and safes
- Complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, and newspapers in the lobby
- Le Naturel bath products
- Complimentary business shuttle service (M-F) to and from local offices within a 5-mile radius (must be prearranged)
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12 noon